18 May 2014
A couple of updates to my site.
One of things I love about finally having a site that I built be on a CMS (WordPress) is that I can make changes and update it really easily. It’s been a busy couple of months lately, so this weekend I finally got around to redesigning the homepage and having a closer look at the typography. I rebuilt the homepage to feature the latest blog post as well as pull in the last three projects uploaded. I’ve also increased the type size a small bit to make it more legible and I’ve bumped up security with a scheduled automatic database backup. It’s still not 100% finished with it but then I suppose I’ll always be tinkering with it…